Registration Is Easy!
To register for Siskiyou Center Theatre Programs, you can:
- Call us at 458-203-0735 for registration information.
- Download the 2019 registration form and mail it to Siskiyou Center Theatre Programs.
- Complete the online registration form at the bottom of this page.
A $100 deposit is required to reserve your space in the program. Your deposit will be refunded in full if the program is canceled or you are on the waitlist and space does not become available in the program. Deposits are applied to program fees, and full payment is due 8 weeks before the program begins.
Cancellations must be sent in writing (postal mail or email) and received 8 weeks before the start of the program to receive a 50% refund of the deposit. The following fee schedule applies to canceled registrations:
- 12 weeks or more: $50 will be retained from your initial $100 deposit
- 8 weeks or more: $200 will be retained from your program fee
- 4 weeks or more: $300 will be retained from your program fee
- Less than 1 week: $400 will be retained from your program fee
- No-show: $500 will be retained from your program fee if you do not show up for the program and have not canceled prior to the start of the program
If you wish to transfer to another program, you may do so at no charge up to 8 weeks prior to the start of the program. If you wish to transfer less than 8 weeks before the program start date, the following fees apply:
- 4 weeks or more: $50
- Less than 4 weeks: $100
Siskiyou Center Theatre Programs reserves the right to cancel any program or make reasonable changes in itinerary or program details where deemed necessary for the safety of group members.
Download the registration form and mail to the address below:
1143 Tolman Creek Road
Ashland, OR 97520
After receiving your online registration form, Siskiyou Center Theatre Programs staff will contact you regarding payment of your deposit. At that point, you will need to complete and mail the Registration Deposit Form according to the form instructions.